I'm sure a lot of you have already tried this one. But Heidi also requested this one. Whenever we get invited to someone's house and I need to take a dessert this one is often my choice because it feeds a lot and it is tasty!! It's easy to put together but still takes a little time- but no bake!
Ingredients:
35 Oreo Chocolate sandwich cookies
6 tbsp butter, melted
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
1/4 c. sugar
2 tbsp cold milk
1 tub (12oz) cool whip
3 1/4 c. cold milk
2 pkg instant chocolate pudding
Crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs (you can use a food processor for this). Transfer to bowl. Add butter and mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9x13. Refrigerate 10 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tbsp milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1 1/4 c of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
Pour 3 1/4 c. milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
2 comments:
Can't wait to make this too. I know my kids will love it. Sounds good for Easter.
I am going to be making this one too!
Post a Comment