Sunday, March 11, 2012

FHE Games and Lessons

Today I was looking for some stuff for my primary class and came across this site: www.ldssplash.com/
Anyways, I thought you might like to look it up.  I found some great FHE game ideas on there.  I printed them off and put them in sheet protectors to put in a FHE notebook.  They also have some lessons that you might want to check out.  I thought they were nice and simple and fun for little kids.  I just printed out a couple which I'll put in my notebook for the next few weeks.  After I finish those, I'll print off a couple more.  Just a good site to check out.

Heidi

2 comments:

jbeus said...

Oohhh awesome! We run out of ideas and end up doing some of the same things sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Ryan said...

I already printed off a few, I really like it! It is nice because there are some on there that I can actually do for Maylee and Tayson's age. A lot of things I usually find I feel like I should wait until they get a little older. I am starting to make a book with things like this.