We the Black family strive to live for that one moment in time, that moment that surpasses all others. We desperately hope that we have not passed that moment. We have had great moments, but are hoping in lieu of depression, fear and anger that none of those moments have been "The One."
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Where are you?
Well I have to say that I have tried almost every single recipe on this blog now. I am still going to try Honey Sesame Chicken when I have time. They were delicious!! I made the Oreo Pudding Delight tonight and it was awesome. So..now I need more recipes! I know you are cooking every night, so you have to have had some good ones lately. I went to a recipe party night and we each made a little something, I made the Hot Roasted Red Pepper Dip from Our Best Bites and everyone loved it, so if you haven't made that appetizer, that is a good one :-) Anyway I can't wait to see you all very soon! We should plan a few activities or things to do with the kids, like little games or crafts or something. I guess we will probably be swimming a lot. Maybe we could all do a craft with Mom's new cricket...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment