We the Black family strive to live for that one moment in time, that moment that surpasses all others. We desperately hope that we have not passed that moment. We have had great moments, but are hoping in lieu of depression, fear and anger that none of those moments have been "The One."
Thursday, May 10, 2012
I have my vacation dates!
We are going to get to Arizona on July 18th, that Thursday. We will there for sure until Sunday, after that I am not sure. Since we are driving, we will see how it goes as we get closer. We are leaving for our week long vacation that following Friday on July 27th. So Keegan can't take a ton of days off, so the time we are going to Arizona works good because it is already a flex Friday so he has it off. Anyway I can't wait! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Horray!!
Post a Comment